Writing a "Book"

Home Forums General Mercury Discussion Writing a "Book"

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

<p class=”MsoNormal” style=”margin: 0in 0in 10pt;”>I am currently writing a book about my history in restoring and showing a 1969 Mercury Marauder X-100.  I have written articles for QuickSilver (IMOA) magazine and other publications and have assembled these, and other articles, into book format and would like to publish it.  The book is more of a “vanity” thing than a “best seller”. 

<p class=”MsoNormal” style=”margin: 0in 0in 10pt;”>I am looking for someone to assist me in editing the book, preferably someone that paid attention in English class, unlike me who has no idea how to spell punctuation, never mind using it….   The book desperately needs text editing and I would also greatly appreciate any content editing.

<p class=”MsoNormal” style=”margin: 0in 0in 10pt;”>Since I am not currently flush with money, like many, I can only offer some minimum/reasonable/negotiable payment for this assistance.

<p class=”MsoNormal” style=”margin: 0in 0in 10pt;”>Anyone interested please contact me at edwardzed@aol.com and I will forward sample chapters of the book to you, so you can decide for yourself if this is worth your effort.

<p class=”MsoNormal” style=”margin: 0in 0in 10pt;”>Thanks,

<p class=”MsoNormal” style=”margin: 0in 0in 10pt;”>Ed Zukusky

<p class=”MsoNormal” style=”margin: 0in 0in 10pt;”> 

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t know what happened to this post???

I will attempt to clean it up and repost.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Ed-I have not done this before but I taught high school business for 24 years and, due to my experience grading papers, do have a pretty good eye.  I would be glad to take a look at a chapter/article and give you some feedback.  I’m not really concerned about compensation.  Contact me at jrpehle@yahoo.com if you are interested.  John Pehle

Ed.

Mail a copy to me, and I will do what I can.  There will be no fee involved.  I will get the pleasure of seeing your book first, and having some input. 

John Harvey

5256 Heritage Lane

Oakley, Il 62501

Hey Ed, how is the book coming?

Anonymous
    Inactive

John Harvey, please email me at  edwardzed@aol.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be to reply to this topic.