Parts needed

Home Forums General Mercury Discussion Parts needed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I am looking for a windshield seal for a 1940 Mercury sedan. No one seems to have one,and Dennis Carpenter seems to be the only supplier and he has no ETA on any new seals. Does anyone know who might have one?

Check with C&G Early Ford Parts in Escondido, CA. They show the seal for ’39 & ’40 Mercs. Give them a call at 760 740 2400. Good luck.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looking for a clock and a after market radio to fit in a 63 Monterey.
    Thank you

Wayne & Judy Miller
    Participant

After market radios that are AM/FM that would fit and have a Ford logo on them are readily available on ebay. Just search for 1963 Mercury Radio . Clocks for 1963 @ 1964 Mercury’s look similar and there are a couple one ebay both for around $150.00 . One is New Old Stock and the other is refurbished and guarenteed. There are several others in the $25-$50 range that are untested. I also think I have a clock in my parts that is either 63 or 64. If interested I would look for it. Hope this helps and if you have more questions , just ask. Wayne Miller

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Wayne for your response, I will check it out. If you find one in your inventory, let me know.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am looking for rear end bumper caps/covers for a 66 parklane.

Wayne & Judy Miller
    Participant

Could you send a picture of the covers your looking for I may have some . Send to mrmerc1965@aol.com . Thank You , Wayne Miller

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m also on the lookout for a rear window relay for a 66 parklane breezeway.

Does anyone know the part number for a 1976 Mercury fan shroud?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be to reply to this topic.