Optional Entertainment/Shows To Be Announced For IMOA Branson Show!

Home Forums General Mercury Discussion Optional Entertainment/Shows To Be Announced For IMOA Branson Show!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jerry Robbin
    Keymaster

Optional Entertainment/Shows To Be Announced For IMOA Branson Show!

Watch for Upcomingm Email Blast & Posting On Our Web SIte!

Thursday September 15th Optional Show Andy Williams/Ann Margaret Show

Friday September 16th Optional Show 50’s Rock & Roll Show!

Watch For More Details.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1970 montego- my name is bill robinson, I am not restoring this car ,just cleaning it up. I am in need of rubber parts for it ,but  having no no luck.If anyone can tell me where to go  for the rubber seals  I would greatly appreciate it. This a 1970 m0ntego mx broughm 4door hard top. The only options radi , heater and vynal top. Hurst 4speed close ratio ,350 rear. It has the tachometer inst group.The marti report shows this is the only one with this eng,trans, mission  codes, built in 1970 the eng. is 4294v 70000mi one owner. I have never done a ford product before, hopefuly this will be a good one.thanks for any help  you can provide.  Bill Robinson

Jerry Robbin
    Keymaster

Contact Rob Day Newark DE. He has a Montego Registry Robert.Day@atk.com or try Dennis Carpenter, NC

Check with Steele Rubber at steelerubber.com  Although they used to be exclusively GM stuff they now have Ford/Mercury stuff as well.  In the catalog I have they show rubber moldings for 70 Montego.  Not sure they have rubber for a 4 dr hdtop but at least it is a starting point.  That is a very intersting car you have being a 4dr with a 429 and a 4 speed.  Good luck with your project. 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be to reply to this topic.