Mercuryland auction

Home Forums Events Discussion Mercuryland auction

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

tjc
    Participant

I will be attending the Mercuryland auction next month in Nebraska I will be taking an empty car hauler hoping ti fill it up with nice Mercury stuff. Is anyone else going?

Jerry Robbin
    Keymaster

Please take pictures & forward to our editor Todd Haefer for Quicksilver

I plan to attend as well.  I do not live far from Archer and have been to Joel’s place.  You will not be sorry that you attended and I hope all the Mercs there wind up with IMOA members.

Larry & Pam Mize
    Participant

Are they still selling any parts or anything?

My understanding is that Mercuryland will continue to sell new parts but they are getting rid of all the cars and used parts at this auction.  I would encourage anyone who lives anywhere near central Nebraska (within 1000 miles) to attend this auction.  The amount of used parts that are being auctioned is amazing and it is almost all Mercury.

I hate to sound like a dumby, but when is the auction, and what is the address?  I don’t really have the time to mess around, but if I can make it, I will also go there with a truck and empty trailer.

The auction is on October 27 in Archer, NE which is near Central City (also close to Grand Island).  The auction company is VanDerBrink Auctions and you can find information by entering VanDerBrink Auctions in google or go to Mercuryland’s website and there is information there as well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be to reply to this topic.