IMOA is Celebrating Our 20th Anniversary at the 2011 Branson Show

Home Forums General Mercury Discussion IMOA is Celebrating Our 20th Anniversary at the 2011 Branson Show

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jerry Robbin
    Keymaster

IMOA is Celebrating Our 20th Anniversary at the 2011 Branson Show!

COME AND JOINN THE CELBRATION!

Register Today!

Anonymous
    Inactive

time flies when you are  having fun.  It seems like yesterday that jerry, carl hilchen(RIP),me and another crazy guy sat in a restaurant on ogden avenue west of I294 in the burbs of chi-town contemplating on a far reaching Mercury club.  Jerry had just purchased a super nice Commutor 4-door HT wagon from Carl that had a broken radio antenna.  Thinking that all he had to do was go to a parts store or a Mercury dealer for the  afore mentioined  and the case would be closed.  Little did he realize that the can of worms was now opened.  I am sure that they are still laughing about the guy looking for the antenna.  Here we are,20 years down the road and have a super club with a great newsletter listing NOS parts dealers/ used parts dealers/vendors/etc/etc/etc.  All because you usually cant find parts.  The Commutor wagon is long gone, starting jerry on his new concept of helping the economy by buying cars high $$$$ and selling low $$$$.  and he never found that damn antenna.  Thanks Jerry….this wouldnt be without YOU!  SUPPORT THIS SHOW WITH YOUR ATTENDANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

time flies when you are  having fun.  It seems like yesterday that jerry, carl hilchen(RIP),me and another crazy guy sat in a restaurant on ogden avenue west of I294 in the burbs of chi-town contemplating on a far reaching Mercury club.  Jerry had just purchased a super nice Commutor 4-door HT wagon from Carl that had a broken radio antenna.  Thinking that all he had to do was go to a parts store or a Mercury dealer for the  afore mentioined  and the case would be closed.  Little did he realize that the can of worms was now opened.  I am sure that they are still laughing about the guy looking for the antenna.  Here we are,20 years down the road and have a super club with a great newsletter listing NOS parts dealers/ used parts dealers/vendors/etc/etc/etc.  All because you usually cant find parts.  The Commutor wagon is long gone, starting jerry on his new concept of helping the economy by buying cars high $$$$ and selling low $$$$.  and he never found that damn antenna.  Thanks Jerry….this wouldnt be without YOU!  SUPPORT THIS SHOW WITH YOUR ATTENDANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be to reply to this topic.