IMOA Deadwood Show

Home Forums Events Discussion IMOA Deadwood Show

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Greetings from “The Great White North”. Just returned home from the IMOA 2015 Show in Deadwood. I have to say we had a blast! From the people we met to the sights we saw, it was nothing short of a fantastic trip. Naomi and I have been out of the car scene for a number of years now. Mostly due to growing tired of “Car club politics”. The acquisition of our 1969 Meteor last summer sparked a new interest for me in seeing what was out there in terms of Mercs. I was happy to discover there are many. Not to mention the creativity going into builds these days is outstanding. The Deadwood show gave me renewed hope for the hobby as we met so many quality people. Just getting to hang with the group at the hotel parking lot was an enjoyable experience in itself. So many conversations, so many stories swapped. Add to that the Show and Shine, Cruising to Mt. Rushmore, Kool Deadwood Nites, and you have an instant recipe for a great time. For us it was an experience we will never forget. I just want to say a big thank you to all those who made this show possible. I know how much work it takes to put a show on. To all the volunteers, your effort does not go unnoticed and Naomi and I appreciate all you did. To any of you out there who have not been to a show in years, or never attended one, YOU NEED TO GO! You won’t regret it. Up here in Canada, specifically Winnipeg, we have a number of Mercs still on the road. We will be doing our best to promote IMOA in the days to come. Thank you Jerry for having the vision to start such a group! Looking forward to seeing and meeting more of you in the future. Later eh!

Brian and Naomi Sinkarsin
    Lorette,Mb. Canada

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be to reply to this topic.